Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Music: "Brand New" Video Trey Songz

Trey Songz is back on the scene and looking as sexy as ever! Check out his latest video for the buzz track, "Brand New". The video features cameos from many familiar faces including Jim Jones, Brian Michael Cox, Fat Joe, Young Jeezy and more. I think I peeped a little glimpse of Drake as well. The star-studded video appears to be the perfect suspense builder for the singer's upcoming album, "READY." Might I add that Trey Songz is lookin' kinda ready in this video...
Trey Songz - Brand New




The first single from the album will be the mid-tempo jam, "I Need A Girl" which I first heard as a demo by Johnta Austin. I love both versions although Trey's is a bit more polished. His highly anticipated third album is slated for release on June 30th. Let's hope he gets the love he deserves this time around because he is one of the realest R&B artists out at the moment. For additional information, be sure to visit Trey Songz' MySpace page: www.myspace.com/TreySongz AND follow him on twitter www.twitter.com/Songzyuuup.

No comments:

Post a Comment