Tuesday, January 19, 2010

. . .Quotes to Live By. . .


I just so happened to log on twitter and see a retweet of something that Rev Run tweeted. I then clicked onto his page(@RevRunWisdom) and saw that he had a lot of interesting quotes/sayings that he tweeted. I would like to take this time to share some of my favorite ones with you:

"Ladies::: Be good to yourself, people only treat you as good as you treat yourself"


"Stop trying to figure out how to fix a relationship that ended badly! There are really no great endings! Its life"


"Be careful who u hurt - Pleasure lasts for a moment, but you could leave someone in pain 4 a life time."


"If you don't come out of your comfort zone... your headed for some serious discomfort!"


"You've had nice things happen to you before... They'll happen again!"


Now I didn't just want to copy and paste things that you can obviously read elsewhere so I'd like to share what these quotes mean to me. Without mentioning every single one, I'll state that I've recently been having personal issues. Ones that prohibit me from trusting others. Issues that were causing me to think that I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than to be stuck dealing with liars all the time. I've felt like I wasn't progressing fast enough in life. These are issues that made me feel inadequate. I'm not weird. We all feel like this from time to time. Now even though only two people read my blog (LoL), I just had to share this. These quotes and many others are quotes that should cause us to put things into perspective. Read them and apply them to your life in some way. You'll soon see all the blessings that your life has and the ones that are to come.

I encourage you to look for strength in words of wisdom. There is no need for you to feel sad about anything. You're too blessed to be stressed. And in the words of Ne-Yo, "You're too fly to be depressed."

No comments:

Post a Comment