Saturday, April 3, 2010

Madd Bananaz: Charitable Fashion


Whenever I find out good information, I make it my business to share it with you guys. This morning at midnight, the new J. Dilla Tribute T-Shirt and mixtape became officially available for sale on the MaddBananaz website. In case you don't know, Madd Bananaz is a West Coast inspired clothing company in Houston, TX. Dig this, the shirts along with crew neck sweatshirts are not only affordable, but $5 from each sale will benefit the Alliance for Lupus Research. I happen to love the design of the shirt and I can see a hot guy wearing it with a cardigan while on a date with me. Ahhh, enough of my fantasy...

The reason why I think you should consider making this purchase is because not only will you or a loved one look fly in the shirt, but you'll have great music to listen to as well. As a Public Relations major, I must applaud what the guys over at MaddBananaz are doing. I recall learning that one of the best ways to push a product is to have a cause attached to it. I am positive that the mixtape and shirt sales will benefit from the amazing opportunity that customers have to help fund Lupus research. I urge you to support good music and a great cause.

If you'd like to make this amazing purchase, click here. If you're not yet willing to purchase the shirt, you can still download the mixtape for FREE here. It's an offer you can't refuse!

Feel free to follow the company on twitter @MaddBananaz or check out their blog for further information.

2 comments:

  1. Yesss! I love people with causes! Fight the power! lol. No seriously, this is great, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading chica... You should totally download the mixtape if you like rap! = )

    ReplyDelete